iteVSK 3 Due out in November 2003

Suggestions for the next VSK version (and VSK bug reports)

Postby Peelman » 07 Jun 2003 05:55

News at Net Skipper is that VSK 3 will be out in November 2003. See French to English translation below -

News of Saturday June 7:.

- news of VSK 3 ! Some rare revealed information gives a report on new course cotiers and water levels (traditional...), of the taking into account of the marine currents and navigation jour/nuit according to the clock of your PC! Let us hope all the same that this last option will be disengageable if one wants to be able to see the sun in the tournaments online....

Other announced innovations, a welcome witness mode and replay mode, as well as an editor of water levels. Here is, no news possible new models of boats and even less on the possibility of importing some... Let us hope that it is for the surprise... As let us hope, with the sight of these beautiful images, as the programmers will have known reason to keep on the level of the minimal hardware configuration, as they knew to do it for the two first opus... Exit envisaged in November...

Image Image

Larger pictures at site.

The original news came from another French site at

FactorNews
Neil
"Peelman"
Peelman

Postby Chrisgino » 12 Jun 2003 23:07

I hope too that we don't need a new PC with a 10 Ghz micropross to see this beautifull screen.
I hope too that they made a special price for the VSKe owner !!!
because a version per year will be too much to found again a big "comunetee" of players.
Let see in November.
[i]Chrisgino
Acer Aspire 1622LM
P4 3 Ghz / Ram 512 Mo
Mobility Radeon 9200
Win XP SP2 / IE 6.0
Cable DL 2048 Ko / UL 354 Ko / Ping 40 ms en moyenne.
Chrisgino

Postby tony79 » 14 Jun 2003 16:00

And in Italy???
tony79

Return to Virtual Skipper Future