New Boat

Open 24/7

Postby Redtail » 14 Apr 2005 01:42

Hi All,

Been a while but I just had to spread the news-- I'm in the process of finalizing the purchase of a Santa Cruz 27. I have to say that I'm like a little kid at Christmas. The last boat I owned was a Soling, and I sold that in 1983.

Fast is Fun.

I guess nobody is using VSK2 any more? I could use a little practice to sharpen up... :D

Cheers,

Redtail
Nick Thornton
Redtail
Redtail

Postby CAN uck » 14 Apr 2005 14:40

Hi Nick, good to hear from you. I am not familiar with the Santa Cruz but when I saw your note I googled it and got some good pictures. Looks like a fun, fast boat.

I still have vsk2 loaded on my computer and when I checked it appeared the internet site was still working (not many sailors though). Time to get serious and upgrade to vsk3, the program is really a lot better than the old one.

Keep in touch and let us know when we will cu on the water.

Jake
JaKe

Only the nose knows, Where the nose goes, When the door close.
CAN uck

Postby CAN Knot » 15 Apr 2005 23:25

Holy Crow, Nick!

The boat looks like a ton of fun!

I don't think I've started VSK2 since I received the VSK3 beta. There are a few minor things I miss in VSK2, but VSK3 really is a much better program.

Hope to see you on the water sometime (maybe have a VSK2 regatta for old time's sake)
In theory there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is.
CAN Knot

Return to VSK Skippers Pub