Available recruit

Use this forum if you want to register a team, change team information or if you want to look for other skippers to create a team.

Moderator: VTC Race Committee

Postby Andy(NZ) » 27 Apr 2005 23:49

I am not that flash at Team racing but I have the occasional VSK victory under my belt and am a fast learner.

It's a bit of a challenge getting a Kiwi team together (as much as I would like to) so I am making myself available to join any other team. Due to timezones I am assuming one of the Australian teams (if you find yourselves short a player).

Like I say - am keen to learn more about team tactics so even to attend a training session would be good !

Cheers
Andy(NZ)
Andy(NZ)

Postby Kwasi » 28 Apr 2005 00:24

great, Andy!

I hope you will find a team, soon.
The Ladder is real fun and I am sure, you will learn fast. The last months I had the impression, that the ocenanian comunity is growing fast... :beer:
Cheers, Nick
Kwasi

Postby Andy(NZ) » 28 Apr 2005 00:47

Cheers Nick. Yeah it is growing down here which is just great to see. We have a regular team of hardcore racers each night but very little team racing exposure at the moment. I am sure it will catch on :)
Andy(NZ)

Postby Shockwave » 28 Apr 2005 01:16

Hey Andy

Long time so see. Best thing to do ATM would be to come to our Oceania team race nights. Most of the guy's in the 2 Aussie teams will be there, so you can meet everyone & show them how fast you are. My msn address is adam_burt@msn.com, come online from 8:30 pm Sydney time & i will show you how to set up.

Cheers,
Adam.
Shockwave

Postby Ohmbray » 28 Apr 2005 04:17

Yea
Same from me. Every Thursday night at about 8 pm we hold team racing and would love to have you along.
Also will contact you if we are short in the teams challanges.

Jeff
Ohmbray

Return to Team Entries