redicoulous Santi Arg

Open 24/7

Postby GRE » 31 Mar 2006 20:24

This guy Santi Arg is really redicoulous. He kicked me without a purpose from race he hosted. First, he penalized me unfairly in a buoy, really unfair, i wrote him " thanks", he said " i didnt see you" i replied, "you didnt see me , lol " and then he kicked me out. After 15 mins of race. He is really redicoulous. Avoid him
GRE

Postby texas-rose » 01 Apr 2006 06:45

I can tell all that Santi is not a bad skipper.
I know him well and he always sail fair.
He is also a good host.
Dont listen to that GRE skipper ha cant the rules thats why he feel he is not right about peens.

Texas/Team sweden

www.team-swe.tk
texas-rose

Postby santiago lange » 02 Apr 2006 08:46

Texas thanks. first of all simply I consider that not to respect the rules and to have several bad commentaries on gre, I take to the decision to expel it, since it seems unjust to me that several people are themselves always penalized by frustrating. kindly and that you would entenderan it Santiago lange PS: in these days I have undergone ADSL problems and had e you cut but I do not consider host. badly single attempt to apply the logica to the regulation, as judge of regatas and despues of years of excellent performance in the real candle.
santiago lange

Postby GRE » 03 Apr 2006 13:36

Fascists are common in South America. It is amazing, i insist it is redicoulous when a host "Decides" and "commands" to kick out an opponent, just because the opponent (me) complained about a pen. It has nothing to do with the pen itself, it has to do with behaviour. Dont miss the point please !!!!
GRE

Postby Tornado » 03 Apr 2006 18:12

Earlier this winter I raced in a number of Melges races hosted by Santiago Lange. The racing was hard, in close, and most important - fair. The pen complaints, incl.the Umpire's were few. Santi also took his own pens w/o compliant. Thought he provided some some really good contests.

BTW, it is not necessary to decscend into unnecceary name calling.
Bob
Tornado

Return to VSK Skippers Pub