World Time services

Open 24/7

Postby HolidayTours » 05 Jun 2006 23:09

There is many sites were you could go to find out what the timediff. is between countries, with is sometimes necessary to find out time to race in VTC.

I had found another solution ho is easy to use and you always have in your PC. And you could put in several locations (5 I think) to have there time showed.

It is a small program you install and ho make an icons in your left side on the list in the bottom of the screen (i.e. were you IE, outlook are). It's a Microsoft program and is downloaded at this address: Time zone (for XP)

Or if this don’t work or you have other than XP. Go to Microsoft.com downloads-page and search for "time zone".

After this install and settings you only had to place your mouse-pointer over the icons to had all times you need.

/Rolf
HolidayTours

Postby Witch_Doctor » 13 Jun 2006 00:38

Umm that link takes you to a Windows update that will allow your computer to automatically adjust to the new Sri Lanka time zone. It doesn't say anything about putting in several time zones and having them display at the same time. Wish it did that.
WD :beer:

Edited By Witch_Doctor on 1150151942
Witch_Doctor

Postby HolidayTours » 13 Jun 2006 16:20

Hmm. yes it has a update for the Sri Lanka changes. But I have change the link so I think it is right now.

Else search for "time zone".

Time Zone

You also need : Microsoft .NET Framework v1.1 or Microsoft .NET Framework v1.1 Service Pack 1 must be installed. (link available at pages)

Rolf

Ps Note that this is English version so you may need some other languish. My computer complains of this :p

Edited By HolidayTours on 1150208690
HolidayTours

Return to VSK Skippers Pub