starting time online wrong

Ask the ITBYC panel

Postby KukiAM » 25 Nov 2004 00:29

Hi

I have a german version of vsk3. I want to play online. Often I have the problem that my starting clock doesn´t show the right starting time. Often it´s showing 5 instead of 3 minutes. Sometimes it even shows strange things like 1 hour. No, I am not too stupid and it´s not the general time above. Sometimes it also works. I couldn´t find the problem. Someone has the same problem? Someone knows a solution?
Please help me because it´s very :angry: that it doesn´t work. Online gaming is impossible like this but that´s the best thing of the game.
Thx
KukiAM
KukiAM

Postby admiral 1 » 25 Nov 2004 02:45

You can set the prestart to 5,3,2,1 and 0 minutes i think.
No clue as to how you could get 1 whole hour in there, except for a bad connection.
Theeuwes de Jong, skipper of Admiral

"As far as I can remember, there aren't a lot of points of land or holidays named after people who sat at home and criticized Christopher Columbus."

( Paul Cayard, from the Pirates base, in an e-mail to race HQ. 25 Jan 2006 volvooceanrace.org)
admiral 1

Postby Alfa_Romeo » 26 Nov 2004 06:03

It does that sometimes to me too, but only when testing a course I made while still in the course creator, or when plotting a course for a boat in course creator. Actual races are fine for me though.
Alfa_Romeo (CAN)
Alfa_Romeo

Return to VSK Help Zone